A membership organisation for Early Years Trainers and Consultants, launched on 15th December 2014 at a Parliamentary Event held in the House of Commons.
The National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation (NEyTCO) is an incorporated Community Interest Company (CIC)
This means we are a business with primarily social objectives whose surpluses are principally reinvested for that purpose in the business or in the community, rather than being driven by the need to maximise profit for shareholders and owners.
As a CIC, NEyTCO has a distinct and valuable role to play in helping create a strong, sustainable and socially inclusive economy.
“The National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation (NEyTCO) was established to provide an integrated forum where both trainers and consultants can focus on the thoughtful, valuable sharing of experience and expertise to help Early Years settings and educators”
Catriona Nason, CEO
NEyTCO exists to benefit its members. Through paid membership, we provide:
- a member directory
- a one-stop-shop for commissioning agents
- a supportive forum for discussing relevant issues affecting the Early Years sector
- up-to-date information on Government policy
- discounts on products and services
- business advice
- member events at a discounted price
- quality improvement
- the ability to share sector expertise and knowledge
- commitment to CPD
NEyTCO’s purpose is to:
- help members to succeed
- raise quality and standards in Early Years
- support and inspire Early Years
- provide a directory of Early Years trainers and consultants to support to support networking, collaboration, professional exchange and commissioning
- support members through regional meetings, NEyTCO ‘s knowledge hub, NEyTCO’s guidance documents and templates as well as our eLearning Platform for members to access training and to create their own online training services.
NEyTCO – The National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Member Organisation was established to provide a membership organisation for all professionals working in early years such as trainers, consultants, coaches, advisors, researchers, writers, authors, academics and campaigners.
NEyTCO members provide their professional services to the private, voluntary, and independent sectors.
NEyTCO members operate different business structures however their commitment to high standards and quality is at the centre of all their activities.
NEyTCO Members – Business Structure:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Companies
- Private Limited Companies (limited by shares)
- Private Limited Companies (limited by guarantee)
- Private Unlimited Companies
- Public Limited Companies
- Social Enterprises
- Charities and limited companies
- Social Enterprises and Limited Companies
- Educational Establishments (Universities and Colleges etc.)
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 7477 2255 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.