A new membership organisation for Early Years Trainers and Consultants in the UK. Launched on 15th December 2014 at a Parliamentary Event held in the House of Commons, the National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation (NEyTCO) is an incorporated CIC (Community Interest Company).
This means we are a business with primarily social objectives whose surpluses are principally reinvested for that purpose in the business or in the community, rather than being driven by the need to maximise profit for shareholders and owners. As a CIC, NEyTCO has a distinct and valuable role to play in helping create a strong, sustainable and socially inclusive economy.
NEyTCO exists to benefit its members. Through paid membership, we provide:
- a member directory
- a one-stop-shop for commissioning agents
- a supportive forum for discussing relevant issues affecting the Early Years sector
- up-to-date information on Government policy
- discounts on products and services
- business advice
- member events at a discounted price
- quality improvement
- the ability to share sector expertise and knowledge
NEyTCO exists to:
- Helps members to succeed
- Provides a one-stop shop for commissioning agents
- Facilitates a supportive forum for discussing relevant issues affecting the Early Years sector
- Supports raising the quality of Early Years provision
- Provides a directory of Early Years trainers and consultants to support networking, collaboration and commissioning
‘’The National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation (NEyTCO) was established to provide an integrated forum where both trainers and consultants can focus on the thoughtful, valuable sharing of experience and expertise to help Early Years settings and educators’’.
Cariona Nason, CEO
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 7477 2255 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.