NEyTCO’s Aims are set out in the five Cs below…
NEyTCO’s purpose is to connect Early Years professionals to facilitate professional exchange, interaction and collaboration and to promote member services to the sector.
NEyTCO members collaborate with and support each other, working together to build on individual successes to grow their services and improve quality and standards.
NEyTCO members access tenders and job opportunities along with contract opportunities from NEyTCO on behalf of commissioning agents both nationally and internationally.
NEyTCO believes that having a social conscience is important to our organisation, to society, to the sector and to our members. NEyTCO members adhere to a Professional Code of Conduct, committing to high standards in all their activities. Members are required to be fully insured, hold a current DBS clearance, have relevant qualifications and experience, as well as adhere to business legal practices. Integrity, professionalism and quality are at the heart of NEyTCO.
Continuous Professional Development
From regional meetings, conferences, workshops, training courses – both online and offline – podcasts, NEyTCO’s knowledge hub, NEyTCO’s training platform, NEyTCO member clinics and much more, NEyTCO has an important role in the development of members’ CPD and professional exchange.
NEyTCO’s purpose is to:
- help members to succeed;
- raise quality and standards in Early Years;
- support and inspire Early Years practitioners;
- provide a directory of Early Years trainers and consultants to support networking, collaboration, professional exchange and commissioning;
- facilitate a supportive forum for discussing relevant issues affecting the Early Years sector;
- support the raising of the quality of Early Years provision and of training and consultancy;
- provide a one-stop shop for commissioning agents;
- support members through regional meetings, the NEyTCO Knowledge Hub, NEyTCO’s guidance documents and templates as well as our online training platform for our members to access training and create their own online training offer.
NEyTCO members provide the following services:
- Expert advice
- Legal advice
- Financial advice
- Article writing, copywriting, content writing
- Specialist support
- Websites and design
- Marketing and PR
- Project management
- Media services
- Business services
NEyTCO members work with:
- Academies and free schools
- Awarding bodies
- Central government departments and agencies
- Early Years equipment suppliers
- Early Years expert advisers to the legal system
- Early Years publishers
- Independent and state schools
- PVI nurseries and pre-schools
- International education organisations
- International government departments
- Local authorities
- Organisations in the independent, private and voluntary sector
- Research organisations
- TV, media organisations
- Voluntary groups
- Charities, social enterprises and committees
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 7477 2255 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.