As a NEyTCO member you would expect that you will have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals offering career improvement. But look below the surface and you will find that being part of the NEyTCO community also gives you access to a full range of added benefits designed to support your professional and personal development.
Being a member of NEyTCO puts you at the heart of a global procurement and supply community, committed to keep up to date with the latest news and thinking. With full access to the extensive NEyTCO Knowledge hub, and access to NEyTCO weekly newsletters, you’ll have all the tools to help you with your professional development and make you more impactful in your chosen sector.
NEyTCO is committed to providing support, advice, job opportunities, CPD, and Professional Exchange as well as a strong voice on Early Years issues that affect you and the Early Years communities you serve.
Code of Conduct and Professional Standards
In achieving membership of NEyTCO, all members have to meet the required standards for operational proficiency and integrity plus demonstrate they possess the relevant commercial acumen required to deliver their service.
Working together through the various regional groups and committees, members separate themselves from commercial interests for the good of the sector, customer and suppliers. Representation from NEyTCO on various committees ensures the membership continue to improve standard and quality of Early Years provision.
Information and Newsletters
NEyTCO provides its members with regular weekly newsletters, ensuring that members are kept up-to-date with the wider industry news and articles, Government policy, Ofsted updates and any regulations which may affect the sector.
Networking and Professional Exchange Meetings
Members have the opportunity of attending regular Regional Networking and Professional Exchange Meetings hosted by the various NEyTCO Regional Leads free of charge, plus also other organised NEyTCO Events at a reduced preferential member rates. New for September 2018 will also be regular online meetings via the eLearning platform to ensure that all members have the opportunity to network and collaborate.
NEyTCO members benefit from the exposure to the marketplace and the many visitors to our website through setting up their Professional Profile in the NEyTCO Member Directory. This profile can incorporate their personal profile, details of their business and the services they provide, links to their Training and other Events they are attending, links to their articles and publications, testimonials from present and previous clients, plus also the opportunity to add in any of their products, linked to the NEyTCO Shop. We also promote our members via the various Social Media Platforms
Support, Assistance and Advice
From the minute you join NEyTCO, the Membership Director, Juliette Davies, is on hand to support and guide you through making the most of your membership, helping you with any queries, providing phone, online and face-to-face support sessions to assist you with your development and the development of your business.
Highly experienced Directors and Board members
We have been fortunate to secure board members who have not just a passion for Early Years but who have years of experience in this field. Our CEO, Catriona Nason, holds regular Friday ‘clinics’ and members can book slots for a one-to-one with her by phone or Skype, where she will assist with planning, advice and dealing with any issues that they wish to discuss.
High quality training
We offer a range of high quality CPD and training for existing and potential Early Years trainers and consultants, accredited and non-accredited and we are constantly developing our range with the introduction of the eLearning Platform. NEyTCO Members enjoy discounted rates for all of the NEyTCO training and also some FREE online courses to help develop various skills that will support them in their business activities
A clear vision and understanding of the sector
We understand what is required to meet the needs of members – we know the clients, understand the sector, and know how to build the service that will bring these together.
Strong links and alliances
Packed full of information, an exclusive members area with free downloads and promotional opportunities.
List of current Member Benefits (July 2018)
- FREE NEyTCO member badge to use on all your marketing and training materials, your website and to display at your place of business
- FREE professional profile on the NEyTCO member directory
- FREE NEyTCO ID card and lanyard (we will need you to provide us with a photograph for this)
- FREE professional profile on the EY Upskill website enhanced by adding the specially designed NEyTCO sash to your photograph or logo, ensuring you stand out as a trainer / consultant of quality
- FREE Access to our new eLearning platform providing you access to the online professional exchange meetings and a range of documents and downloads
- FREE Inclusion of your Events and Training in NEyTCO’s Events Calendar & weekly Events newsletter which is fast becoming the ‘go-to’ place for commissioning agents, nurseries, settings, childminders and practitioners when sourcing training etc.
- FREE Inclusion of your approved products / books into the NEyTCO Shop linked to your Professional Profile in the NEyTCO Member Directory
- FREE Weekly member only bulletins including Sector News and Contracts, Tenders and Opportunities
- FREE Access to accessible information and free NEyTCO ‘How To’ guides
- FREE Access to professional templates inc documents, contracts, agreements, policies, invoices, etc
- FREE Access to friendly, professional advice by phone, email or face to face
- FREE Access to business support whether you are just setting up a new business as a consultant or trainer or want to further develop your existing business
- FREE entry to NEyTCO Professional Exchange / Regional Meetings
- Access to members closed Facebook group, for online networking and sharing
- Access to the new NEyTCO Members and Associates closed Facebook group for online networking
- Access to CPD and Qualifications at discounted member only rates
- Access to a national network of professional exchange, networking, collaboration and CPD
- The opportunity to set up your own eLearning / online training platform and a hugely discounted rate and upload and create your own training courses and sell via your own network or NEyTCO’s new market place
- Discounted access to other NEyTCO events and conferences
- Access to discounted rates / special packages from our carefully chosen Suppliers and Partners
- The opportunity to collaborate as part of a group application for Tenders and Opportunities or support for any application you wish to make on your own behalf
- The opportunity to attend Nursery World as part of the NEyTCO Team where you can book a presentation slot / ‘time on the sofa’ where you can speak on your chosen subject and engage with the visitors
- Inclusion of you, your brand and your offerings in the NEyTCO social media marketing campaigns and newsletters
- The chance to be involved in NEyTCO steering groups on specially selected sector issues
- Access to the NEyTCO Concierge Service, where we can source and book travel and accommodation for you, often at discounted rates
FREE NEyTCO Member Business Support
- Assistance and support on getting the most from your NEyTCO Membership
- Assistance and support on business set up, name of business etc.
- Assistance and support with company registration and securing a business url
- Assistance and support with creating your professional profile on the NEyTCO Member Directory
- One-to-one mentoring sessions
- Social Media support for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Business advice and support to working overseas
- Assistance and support in organising your own training events
- Client background checks – on request
- Social and digital advice and support
NEyTCO Member Discount Services (July 2018)
- Insurance Rates
- Subscription rates to the following Mark Allen Group titles:
- Children and Young People Now
- Early Years Educator
- Practical Pre-school
- Subscription rate for Xero, the online accounting package
- Membership fee for Early Education
- Accommodation and travel rates via the NEyTCO Concierge Services
- Special rates / packages from a range of Approved Suppliers and Partners as below, but not limited to:
- Printing services
- Virtual Administration / Accounting Support
- Design services (branding / logo / templates)
- Proof-reading / copy writing services
- Website hosting and care / support packages
- Website design packages
- IT Support and assistance with procuring Hardware and Software
- Products to enhance your services and offering to your clients including nursery equipment, furniture and bespoke treasure baskets.
NEyTCO Training (accredited and non-accredited)
- NEyTCO Professional Consulting Skills Programme – Level 5 accredited
- NEyTCO Early Years Train the Trainer – Level 3 accredited
- NEyTCO Business Planning
- NEyTCO New to Consultancy Workshop
- NEyTCO GDPR Training
- NEyTCO Working in PowerPoint
- NEyTCO Creating a Mailing Database in Excel
- NEyTCO Working with Mail Merge in Word
- NEyTCO Creating newsletters in MailChimp
- NEyTCO Social Media Training: Developing your Networks
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 7477 2255 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.