What is an ‘Approved Supplier’ Membership and who is eligible to join NEyTCO?
The NEyTCO Approved Supplier Scheme has been introduced in order to provide NEyTCO Members with sourcing cost effective and quality services to support their business.
What is the qualifying criteria to become a NEyTCO Approved Supplier?
- Recommendation / Testimonial from a NEyTCO Member for their services / products
- To deliver quality services / products to NEyTCO Members
- Willingness to work with NEyTCO Members to enhance their business
- Provision of special packages / pricing for NEyTCO Members
- Commitment of customer service for NEyTCO Members
- To deliver what is promised, when it is promised and for the costs quoted
What will a NEyTCO Approved Supplier expect in return?
As a NEyTCO member you would expect that you will have the opportunity to network with our Trainers and Consultants to promote your business but there is so much more! Look below the surface and you will find that being part of the NEyTCO community also gives you access to a full range of added benefits designed to enhance your business and promote you to the sector as a whole.
Being a member of NEyTCO puts you at the heart of a global procurement and supply community, committed to keep up to date with the latest news and thinking. With full access to the extensive NEyTCO Knowledge hub, and access to NEyTCO weekly newsletters, you’ll have all the tools to help you with your professional development and make you more impactful in the Early Years sector.
NEyTCO Approved Supplier Benefits
- NEyTCO member badge to use on all your marketing materials, your website and to display at your place of business
- Professional profile on the NEyTCO member directory which will also put you in front of the thousands of Early Years professionals who visit our site – showcasing you and your business as a Supplier / Provide of Quality.
- Access to our new eLearning platform providing you access to the online professional exchange meetings and network with our members
- The opportunity to set up your own eLearning / online training platform and a hugely discounted rate and upload and create your own training and documents if this fits in with your business
- Access to a national network of professional exchange, networking and collaboration
- Weekly member only bulletins including Sector News and Contracts, Tenders and Opportunities
- Free or discounted entry to NEyTCO Professional Exchange / Regional Meetings
- Discounted access to other NEyTCO events and conferences
- Access to discounted DBS and Insurance
- Access to discounted rates / special packages from our range of Approved Suppliers – yes, we do encourage our Approved Suppliers to network and support each other as part of the NEyTCO family
- Access to a discounted rate for Xero, the online accounting package
- Access to the member only Facebook group
- Access to discounted subscription rates to the MAG titles NurseryWorld, Children and Young People Now, Early Years Educator and Practical Pre-school
- The opportunity to attend Nursery World as part of the NEyTCO Team where you can book a presentation slot / ‘time on the sofa’ where you can speak on your chosen subject and engage with the visitors
- To include your products / services in the NEyTCO Shop so they can be accessed by visitors to the site and link back to your own website
There is no membership fee to the Supplier for being included in the scheme, although we would expect some kind of financial return on any business that has been generated by working with NEyTCO members by way of a percentage payment or sponsorship to help us fund events and benefits for the membership. We would rely on the Supplier to be transparent on any increase in their income by the association with NEyTCO and as our membership grows, so will the potential of the clients for the Supplier.
How to Apply
Quite simply …
Fill out the Application form and attach, where possible, testimonial(s) from existing NEyTCO Members to support your application.
Provide details of your services and also the packages / offers that you would like to make available to NEyTCO Members
Once your application has been approved, we will send you a further form to complete so we can create your NEyTCO Profile in the Membership Directory.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please email email@example.com and arrange a call at a mutually convenient time.
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 7477 2255 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.