A Journey into Mindful Leadership in the WorkplaceDate(s): 10/11/2017 - 01/12/2017
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Rose House Montessori
Address: St Georges Church, Vancouver Road, SE23 2AG
Speaker: Tracy Seed
Contact: Tracy Seed, email@example.com,
Develop your personal presence, flexibility in your leadership style and your communication with customers and colleagues. Gain confidence in managing team dynamics, resolving conflicts, coaching mentoring and giving feedback .
A Journey into Mindful Leadership is a transformational leadership programme.
Over the past 25 years I have worked with hundreds of people in leadership and management roles, helping them to develop the skills and competencies that they needed to step forward in their roles with authenticity, curiosity and confidence. To foster cooperation and collaborative working practices between team members.
I can help you do this too.
Who is this training for?
It is for anyone working in a supervisory, first or middle line leadership and management role at work.
What will you get?
Over 4 days of attendance you will:
Clarify your vision, mission and values
Understand leadership styles.
Be mindful and proactive.
Uncover the dynamics of your team.
Develop confidence and skills in coaching, mentoring and conflict resolution.
This programme will help you to embody your leadership capabilities and deepen your reflective practice.
Your learning will be easy an at a an accelerated rate because I use state of the art, coaching and NLP techniques that will immediately help you acquire many skills and capacities to increase your emotional intelligence (EQ ) and social skills.
I will share my many years of experience with you, giving examples of how I have managed and led teams and projects and faced certain challenges, whilst working with a nursery group, in role as their Managing Director, in London for over 15 years.
This programme is experiential, it is active, engaging, creative and transformational. You will also learn the the foundations of NVC communication model created by Dr Marshall Rosenberg.
You can choose to attend the whole programme over a period of 4 days, one day per week or attend the day’s that cover the topics you are most interested in.
10 November – Mindful Leadership
Achieve an international qualification
It’s also possible to achieve an accredited qualification in leadership and management through attending this programme too. All you need to do is come to all of the sessions and continue your training with me on-line. There are two assignments to complete at and ILM level 3 or ILM level 5 Award.
Here are some comments from recent participants:
“This course is amazing it has benefitted me not only at work, but in all aspects of my life.” Luci, London, UK
“I will overhaul our approach to performance management and look to mediate with confidence rather than discipline. I will regularly coach my managers to empower them to solve their own problems” Derek, London, UK
How much does it cost?
Follow this link to see fees for attending all four days, for single days and for the qualification programmes.
For those who would like to attend this programme and cannot afford the fee, there maybe some concessions available on request.
- The Invisible Child - 20/02/2018 - 13/03/2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Training - 26/02/2018 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Safeguarding: FGM Awareness - 26/02/2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- How to Explore the World: Problem Solving and Creative Thinking - 27/02/2018 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Perceptions of Play and Playfulness - 27/02/2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Characteristics of Effective Learning - 28/02/2018 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Leadership and Management in the Early Years - 01/03/2018 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Paediatric First Aid - 03/03/2018 - 10/03/2018 - 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- SEN Lead Practitioner - 03/03/2018 - 17/03/2018 - 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Outdoor Learning - 03/03/2018 - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Practice Makes Perfect – Quality Teaching, Learning & Assessment - 05/03/2018 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- In The Moment Planning - 06/03/2018 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Meet The Parents - 06/03/2018 - 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- An Introduction to Therapeutic Play - 06/03/2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- 2 Years Old Network Meeting - 07/03/2018 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Mud Kitchens - It's Not All About Mud - 07/03/2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Child-Led Displays: How To Value And Evidence Children`s Creativity - 08/03/2018 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Laura Henry's Early Years Professional Development Hub - 10/03/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Designated Lead for Safeguarding & Child Protection In Schools - 12/03/2018 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Making the Most of your Light Table - 12/03/2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm