The Invisible ChildDate(s): 20/02/2018 - 13/03/2018
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Norland College
Address: York Place, London Rd, Bath , BA1 6AE
Speaker: Norland College
Contact: Norland College, email@example.com, +44 1225 904035
The Invisible Child
How can we support this child to progress?
You will explore your setting and everyday experiences through the focus/key child’s eyes. You will build a small case study on what the world means, looks and feels like to the child.
You will observe and explore how your focus child makes sense of their experiences.
Session 1 – The Invisible Child:
- How children may lose their visibility
- The image of the child
- Understanding the needs of the child
- Enabling curiosity
- Observations and reflections
Session 2 – Case Studies:
- Practitioner observations and reflections of practice
- Discussion and review of experiences
- Stepping stones for future practice
Fees and Booking
For more information or to book your place, please visit the dedicated webpage