Understanding & Implementing the EYFSDate(s): 05/04/2018
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Acorn Training Centre
Address: 6 Wimborne Crescent, Milton Keynes, MK4 4DE
Speaker: Becky Watanabe
Contact: Acorn Training, email@example.com, 01908 870 337
Understanding & Implementing the EYFS
This course will provide you with an overview of the EYFS and how to implement this in practice. This is a practical course with activities including; video observations, completing assessments, and identifying opportunities to extend learning.
Aims & Objectives:
- To explore and understand the overarching principles of the EYFS, and the prime and specific areas of learning.
- To understand what the characteristics of effective learning mean and your role in providing an inclusive environment to support these.
- To understand why we observe children, the different methods of observation, and to recognise key information within child observations. To recognise the importance of, and how to, extend children’s learning through planning.
- To understand the importance of assessing and monitoring children’s learning.
To develop an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and how to
implement this within practice.
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for anyone working with children in the EYFS.
Fees and Booking
For more information on this particular training please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on all our training courses please visit our dedicated website.
- SEN in the Outdoors - 26/04/2018 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Supporting Children with Downs Syndrome - 26/04/2018 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Fire Activities - A Natural Learning Workshop - 26/04/2018 - 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Clay & Creativity In The Early Years - 27/04/2018 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Messy Play for Babies - 30/04/2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Understanding The Unique Needs of Babies - 01/05/2018 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Developing And Delivering Your Vision - 02/05/2018 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- In the Moment Planning - 03/05/2018 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Communication Matters - 04/05/2018 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Quality Observations and Accurate Assessments - 04/05/2018 - 9:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Early Literacy - 09/05/2018 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Quality Observations and Accurate Assessments - 10/05/2018 - 9:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Annual National Conference 2018 - 11/05/2018 - 12/05/2018 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Consulting Children: Talking and Thinking Floorbooks - 11/05/2018 - 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Supporting Babies - 11/05/2018 - 9:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Behaviour Management Co-Ordinator - 11/05/2018 - 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Annual National Conference 2018 - 11/05/2018 - 12/05/2018 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Observation, Assessment and Planning in the EYFS - 12/05/2018 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- SEF Workshop - 12/05/2018 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Messy Play for Over Two's - 14/05/2018 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm