NEyTCO’s bespoke individual membership is perfect for individual trainers and/or consultants who work either as a sole trader, partnership or a limited company.
As a NEyTCO member you would expect that you will have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals offering career improvement. But look below the surface and you will find that being part of the NEyTCO community also gives you access to a full range of added benefits designed to support your professional and personal development.
Being a member of NEyTCO puts you at the heart of a global procurement and supply community, committed to keep up to date with the latest news and thinking. With full access to the extensive NEyTCO Knowledge hub, and access to NEyTCO weekly newsletters, you’ll have all the tools to help you with your professional development and make you more impactful in your chosen sector.
NEyTCO is committed to providing support, advice, job opportunities, CPD, and Professional Exchange as well as a strong voice on EY issues that affect you and the EY communities you serve.
What qualifications do I need and what can NEyTCO help me with?
It is imperative that you have a relevant qualification in your area of expertise, for instance, if you advise in health and safety then a relevant and current qualification is needed. Likewise, if you are an educator, you will need qualifications that demonstrate this.
You should also be able to demonstrate relevant experience, skills and knowledge that have a positive impact on a client’s business and that impact positively on children’s outcomes.
NEyTCO can help you devise an impressive profile to demonstrate your skills, expertise, knowledge and qualifications.
I just wanted to say how much I’m appreciating all of your work… NEyTCO has really become a fabulous membership organisation that is extremely proactive… much gratitude to you all x
NEyTCO Individual Member Benefits (July 2018)
- FREE NEyTCO member badge to use on all your marketing and training materials, your website and to display at your place of business
- FREE professional profile on the NEyTCO member directory
- FREE NEyTCO ID card and lanyard (we will need you to provide us with a photograph for this)
- FREE professional profile on the EY Upskill website enhanced by adding the specially designed NEyTCO sash to your photograph or logo, ensuring you stand out as a trainer / consultant of quality
- FREE Access to our new eLearning platform providing you access to the online professional exchange meetings and a range of documents and downloads
- FREE Inclusion of your Events and Training in NEyTCO’s Events Calendar & weekly Events newsletter which is fast becoming the ‘go-to’ place for commissioning agents, nurseries, settings, childminders and practitioners when sourcing training etc.
- FREE Inclusion of your approved products / books into the NEyTCO Shop linked to your Professional Profile in the NEyTCO Member Directory
- FREE Weekly member only bulletins including Sector News and Contracts, Tenders and Opportunities
- FREE Access to accessible information and free NEyTCO ‘How To’ guides
- FREE Access to professional templates inc documents, contracts, agreements, policies, invoices, etc
- FREE Access to friendly, professional advice by phone, email or face to face
- FREE Access to business support whether you are just setting up a new business as a consultant or trainer or want to further develop your existing business
- FREE entry to NEyTCO Professional Exchange / Regional Meetings
- Access to members closed Facebook group, for online networking and sharing
- Access to the new NEyTCO Members and Associates closed Facebook group for online networking
- Access to CPD and Qualifications at discounted member only rates
- Access to a national network of professional exchange, networking, collaboration and CPD
- The opportunity to set up your own eLearning / online training platform and a hugely discounted rate and upload and create your own training courses and sell via your own network or NEyTCO’s new market place
- Discounted access to other NEyTCO events and conferences
- Access to discounted rates / special packages from our carefully chosen Suppliers and Partners
- The opportunity to collaborate as part of a group application for Tenders and Opportunities or support for any application you wish to make on your own behalf
- The opportunity to attend Nursery World as part of the NEyTCO Team where you can book a presentation slot / ‘time on the sofa’ where you can speak on your chosen subject and engage with the visitors
- Inclusion of you, your brand and your offerings in the NEyTCO social media marketing campaigns and newsletters
- The chance to be involved in NEyTCO steering groups on specially selected sector issues
- Access to the NEyTCO Concierge Service, where we can source and book travel and accommodation for you, often at discounted rates
FREE NEyTCO Member Business Support
- Assistance and support on getting the most from your NEyTCO Membership
- Assistance and support on business set up, name of business etc.
- Assistance and support with company registration and securing a business url
- Assistance and support with creating your professional profile on the NEyTCO Member Directory
- One-to-one mentoring sessions
- Social Media support for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Business advice and support to working overseas
- Assistance and support in organising your own training events
- Client background checks – on request
- Social and digital advice and support
NEyTCO Member Discount Services (July 2018)
- Insurance Rates
- Subscription rates to the following Mark Allen Group titles:
- Children and Young People Now
- Early Years Educator
- Practical Pre-school
- Subscription rate for Xero, the online accounting package
- Membership fee for Early Education
- Accommodation and travel rates via the NEyTCO Concierge Services
- Special rates / packages from a range of Approved Suppliers and Partners as below, but not limited to:
- Printing services
- Virtual Administration / Accounting Support
- Design services (branding / logo / templates)
- Proof-reading / copy writing services
- Website hosting and care / support packages
- Website design packages
- IT Support and assistance with procuring Hardware and Software
- Products to enhance your services and offering to your clients including nursery equipment, furniture and bespoke treasure baskets.
NEyTCO Training (accredited and non-accredited)
- NEyTCO Professional Consulting Skills Programme – Level 5 accredited
- NEyTCO Early Years Train the Trainer – Level 3 accredited
- NEyTCO Business Planning
- NEyTCO New to Consultancy Workshop
- NEyTCO GDPR Training
- NEyTCO Working in PowerPoint
- NEyTCO Creating a Mailing Database in Excel
- NEyTCO Working with Mail Merge in Word
- NEyTCO Creating newsletters in MailChimp
- NEyTCO Social Media Training: Developing your Networks
And there’s more to come!
NEyTCO – We are THE membership organisation for Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE):
- ECCE – Products & Service manufacturers & suppliers
Being part of a high-profile organisation, with a value-based Code of Professional Practice, raises standards and gives members an enhanced unique selling point to prospective clients. We know that some organisations ask if you belong to a membership organisation, when commissioning work from individuals. NEyTCO gives you additional credibility.
NEyTCO is the membership organisation for you!
Note: Before we can add you to the NEyTCO Member Directory and provide you with full membership, we need to ensure that you have the following in place and will ask you for proof during the Member application process
- Relevant Insurance Cover
- DBS – Enhanced Clearance
- Proof of your qualifications
- Agreement to abide by the NEyTCO Code of Practice and Professional Standards
We can assist you if you do not have all of these in place, you just need to ask!
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 7477 2255 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.