NEyTCO has introduced a new scheme aimed at Early Years Professionals including educators, practitioners, childminders, settings and nurseries.
As you may or may not be aware, NEyTCO can only offer memberships to Trainers and Consultants or those working to supply the Early Years and Education sector with products and services.
In light of the many enquiries we have received, we have launched this new scheme that will allow other early years professionals working or involved in the Sector to take advantage of being affiliated with NEyTCO and some of the NEyTCO benefits, plus also demonstrate their commitment to CPD and Quality Improvement.
NEyTCO Associates will receive the following benefits:
- NEyTCO Associate badge for displaying on website and paperwork to show commitment to CPD
- Support for Quality Improvement
- Free access to NEyTCO Professional Exchange and Regional Meetings
- Direct access to NEyTCO’s diverse range of members and their services
- Access to the new NEyTCO exclusive Facebook group in order to network and make contact with NEyTCO members and other early years professionals subscribing to the NEyTCO Associate Scheme
- Discounted rates to other NEyTCO events / conferences
- Discounted rates for NEyTCO eLearning Platform and eLearning Training
- Associate only newsletters to keep up to date with latest industry news, special offers and events
- Discounted insurance rates
- Discounted DBS services
- Discounted rates on training and consultancy services from specially selected NEyTCO Trainers and Consultants
- Discounted rates for Health and Safety assessments and services
- Discounted subscription rates to Mark Allen Group titles including:
- Nursery World
- Early Years Educator
- Children and Young People Now
- Practical Pre-School
- Discounted rate for Xero Accounts Packages
- Discounts from NEyTCO preferred suppliers including:
- Design and branding services
- Print services
- Website design / development and hosting
- Website care packages
- IT Support services
- Hardware / software purchases and support packages
- Equipment and furniture
Complete the application form, accessed from the link below, and email to email@example.com
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 7477 2255 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.