NEyTCO e-community – Terms & Conditions
Welcome to NEyTCO e-community, a web-based discussion forum for all EY Trainers and Consultants
NEyTCO is hosted and moderated providing a safe and secure environment for individuals to pose questions, assist others and openly discuss EY matters
When registering with NEyTCO e-community, you are agreeing to comply with the following policies and procedures. Non compliance can result in removal of individual postings and/or removal of an individual from the service.
When registering, you are asked for specific information including contact details. This information is held by NEyTCO and is not shared with any third party.
NEyTCO Terms & Conditions
NEyTCO provides a safe and secure environment; all users have a user name that is displayed alongside your posts on the discussion board. Your user name is a name by which you wish to be known
NEyTCO service users cannot post links showing their personal contact details, including address, telephone numbers, personal email addresses [or instant messaging]. Any posts providing personal contact details will be removed.
NEyTCO users should not post photos or links to photos that show children in an identifiable way.
NEyTCO e-community is hosted and moderated by Sarka Juric. Our moderator is there to support the thousands of NEyTCO users in using the forum and ensure our policies are complied with. Please respect the role of the moderator.
NEyTCO e-community is intended for people aged 18 and above. If you are aged between 16 and 18 you can use NEyTCO if you have the support of a parent or guardian.
- Show respect for each other
- Be courteous to others at all times
- Allow others to have their say
- Refrain from using offensive – including sexually explicit – language. The moderator has final word and will remove posts.
- Refrain from using sexist or racist comments or behaviour
NEyTCO is not able to recommend individual EY professionals. This rule also applies to users of NEyTCO e-community and we ask that users also refrain from doing so.
NEyTCO e-community is non-partisan in matters regarding religion/spiritual beliefs. Users should not promote one religion or belief over another, or suggest that the answer to someone’s problem is a certain religion, belief or religious group.
NEyTCO e-community users can refer to themselves as belonging to a particular religion or belief, but it should only be for information and not to promote that religion or suggest that their beliefs make them a better person than others. We ask that all service users respect our position on this.
NEyTCO e-community is non-partisan in matters regarding politics. Users should not promote one political party or viewpoint over another, or suggest that it is the solution to a particular issue. NEyTCO e-community users can refer to themselves as supporting a particular political party or viewpoint, but it should only be for information and not to promote that position. Discussions regarding OFSTED or DfE or any other national or regional government or non governmental department is of course accepted in light of the need to discuss legislation, changes, consultations, members’ experiences, practices etc…, in the sector. We do however ask NEyTCO e-community users to be respectful and we ask that all service users respect our position on this.
Confidentiality. Where NEyTCO has a concern that an individual’s health and safety is at risk or we believe criminal action either has been committed or there is an intention to undertake a criminal action, we will remove the posting and take appropriate action making a referral to or seeking advice from the police or another front line service.
The views of individuals expressed on NEyTCO e-community do not necessarily represent the views of NEyTCO
- NEyTCO is a Membership organisation which aims to be as inclusive as possible for any trainers of consultants engaged in supporting the sector.
- NEyTCO is not a regulatory body. We have no remit to quality assure our members and make this clear to both Members and potential commissioning agents.
- NEyTCO’s Code of Practice sets out clearly our expectation that Members “will commit to a programme of personal and professional development in order to ensure I am able to provide effective support” and that this includes “complying with the expectations of any professional bodies that oversee my professional activity”. This means that it is not our place to define or even advise Members on appropriate CPD – it is down to their various professional bodies.
- The purpose of Consultancy Training is to develop the competence and confidence of consultants within the sector so that they can more professionally support and advise settings.
- NEyTCO Insurance: A member discount may be available subject to underwriting.
If you require additional information, please call us on 020 8979 8198 or email email@example.com
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 7477 2255 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.